BMW M5 F10 IPE STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
BMW M5 F10
1. Downpipes: Cat-bypass Pipe Or Cat Pipe.
2. Systems: Front Pipe + X Pipe + Valvetronic Muffler + OBDii with Lighting Sensor + Tips
Front Pipe + X Pipe + Valvetronic Muffler + Remote Control Module + Tips
3. Exhaust Tips: Chrome Silver, Chrome Black, Carbon Fiber, Ti Blue.
The BMW M5 F10 refined with an iPE Innotech Performance Exhaust system produces an extremely loud and aggressive sound as well as a comfortably quiet cruise by the push of a button when wished for. Our Valvetronic exhaust delivers both power and dynamic valve control to the driver's seat. The full system comes with a remote control module including 3 different modes: on, off, and auto. In on mode, the valves are fully open for maximum flow and power, releasing a unique and breathtaking sound. In off mode, the valves are closed and volume is reduced for a comfortable cruise. The auto mode enables the system to detect the engine rpm and gas pedal signal to automatically adjust the valve movements for a dynamic driving experience.
Each part of the exhaust system is individually designed to perfectly fit the BMW M5 F10. Our unique design overcomes the limits set by the stock exhaust, so that performance, sound, and driving pleasure can be increased dramatically.
All standard tips comes with chrome silver tips. Other colors are value-added.
* Instruction Manual Download : https://goo.gl/yKfmQf
WARNING - Please read these disclosures carefully prior to your installation!
1.Improper adjustments made during installation may result in short-term to permanent damages to the iPE exhaust system and/or your vehicle.
iPE will not be held responsible for any damages to the vehicle, and warranties on our products will be voided if the damages occurred due to improper installation.If you have any trouble installing the system please contact your authorized dealer!
2. The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the iPE exhaust system. When installing the iPE exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
3. iPE makes no representation or warranties with regard to damage caused by the improper installation, use and maintenance of the iPE exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognized by our technical department and of normal use only, and excludes items subject to normal wear and tear(gaskets and damping wool). The warranty is voided in case of accidents, modifications, improper or competition uses.